Saturday, July 26, 2008

Senior A

Wow, it is time for senior pictures already!! It is such an exciting time of year with so many fun memories to be made!

I got to hang out with this fun senior yeserday. "A" is going to be a Southridge High School senior spokesperson! "A" was so awesome to work with and was up for anything! J was there for support and was so great to photograph too. What a wonderful brother & sister combo these two are!! I can only hope my kids will get along so well one day! You mom is so lucky! It was great to meet you. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek as much as I enjoyed capturing the images!


I love how natural his smile is!
Adam Senior PROOF 03

Adam Senior


Adam Senior

We needed a studio year book photo....look at those awesome blue eyes!
Adam Senior

J looks so beautiful here in the lavendar!
Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Don't they just look like great friends??
J &A

No comments: