Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Christmas already?!

I know it seems impossible to think about Christmas being here soon....but it will be! Here is a preview of my holiday card I will be offering. A link to the entire set will be available soon!

I am ready to start booking holiday family sessions! I will also probably be doing a mini-session day where families can come for a smaller time period and get some great shot of the family and a few of the kids by themselves too for a lesser session fee. This would be perfect for getting some great shots for your holiday cards!

If you're interested in setting up your session today, please email or call!

Christmas card examples1

Christmas card examples2
Christmas card examples3

As much as I'd love to take credit for the designs - they were created by a talented photographer/designer. Because of her, you get beautiful cards!!!

No comments: