Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Post...

Hello!
My name is Julie Lewis. I am a mommy, wife, daughter, friend, teacher and photographer. Soon after the birth of my first child my interest in photography grew. I was constantly attempting to capture each moment. It has now become my obsession as my husband calls it. I love capturing the moments in life that are so easily forgotten over time!

It is my hope to share my passion for photography with you and your family.

I am currently portfolio building. I do have a website to view my portfolio at: http://www.julielewisportraits.com/. Please feel free to view this to see my work. I also have my portfolio buildling specials listed on this site.

I will be using this blog to post sneak peeks for new clients. I will then post a link on my website for your private online gallery. Within 2 weeks I will have your photos proofed for you to view. I will leave them hosted for 3 weeks to give you time to place your order.

I have an in home studio available and also love doing outdoor natural light photography. I look forward to the opportunity to work with your family and capture those moments that pass us too quickly!

No comments: